Lemon-Walnut Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4
- 1 lbs. Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- zest from 1 lemon + juice from 1/2 lemon
- 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Thinly slice the Brussels sprouts using a food processor fitted with the slicing blade or a mandolin.
- Transfer sliced sprouts to a large bowl. Add toasted walnuts, grated cheese, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!